The use of rolling shutter doors in cold storage is to improve the thermal insulation capacity of cold storage, and other thermal insulation measures in cold storage are crucial compared with the whole cold storage. Next, Jinan fire shutter door installation and maintenance manufacturer will talk about the use and maintenance of the shutter door in the cold storage.
The rolling shutter door of the cold storage is the passage through which the goods in and out of the warehouse pass, and is also the moisture-proof and airproof part of the cold storage. Therefore, the cold storage rolling shutter door should be checked at any time, and the hinge should be often added with low temperature resistant white oil to keep the switch flexible. If ice is found on the door seam, it shall be removed in time. If the door leaf, door frame and sealing strip are damaged or not closed tightly, they shall be repaired or replaced in time.
In case of cold bridge in the door opening, the door opening insulation belt must be repaired or replaced immediately. If the door hardware is damaged, the cold storage shall be designed, installed or replaced. The roller shutter door of the cold storage is often damaged due to improper handling and the use of handling tools. Therefore, it is necessary for the cold storage to formulate measures to prevent man-made damage to the roller shutter door of the cold storage.
1. The cold storage rolling shutter door shall be checked at any time, at least once a week. The hinge shall be oiled frequently. If the door seam is found to be frozen or not closed tightly, it shall be removed and repaired at any time.
2. The cold bridge in the door opening must be repaired or replaced immediately.
3. If the door hardware is damaged, repair or replace it.
4. If the door is not sealed, the seal shall be adjusted immediately to avoid affecting the temperature in the warehouse. During the transportation in the warehouse, attention shall be paid to avoid damaging the warehouse door and anti-collision measures shall be taken.
5. Regularly check the performance of sealing strip and electric heating wire, and handle ice, frost and water at any time.
6. Try to reduce the number of times and time of opening the door, and close the door after entering and exiting.
During the use of roller shutter doors in cold storage, attention should be paid to the safety of opening and closing doors, and try to avoid human injuries during the passage. More relevant precautions come to our website http://www.jnyuqilin.com Consult and understand!