1. Mark the corresponding position on the installed door frame opening with a line, and indicate the size. It should be noted that the height inside the frame should be higher than the height of the door leaf. The thermal insulation roller shutter door installed on the outside of the door can usually increase the K value of the door by at least 45%, and ensure that the distance between the roller shutter panel and the door frame is ≥ 40mm during installation.
2. In order to fix the door frame of the thermal insulation rolling shutter door, the fixing plate at the bottom of the door frame should be removed first. Grooves should be reserved on the ground on both sides of the hole in advance, and then calibrated. After passing the calibration, the wooden wedge should be fixed, and the iron feet of the door frame should be welded firmly with the embedded iron plate.
3. When installing the main body of the door leaf, it is important to ensure that the insulation roller shutter door is integrated with the wall, and the sealing should be done well. Then, the opening and wall should be painted. After the painting is completed, the door seam should be even and flat, and the opening of the insulation roller shutter door should be free and light, without any tightness, looseness, or rebound.
Key points for installing insulation roller shutter doors:
(1) To ensure the sealing of the insulation roller shutter door when closed, the seat strip must be sealed with the contact surface, and an elastic sealing profile can usually be set at its lower end.
(2) There must be a sealing device on the guide rail, with elastic rubber strips or silicified wool strips. The width of the guide rail with a sealing device must match the thickness of the blades.
(3) In order to reduce the heat loss produced from the opening of the roller shutter door packaging box, it is necessary to make the roller shutter board in the closed state press against the outer side of the roller shutter packaging box, and if necessary, install sealing strips at the corresponding gaps.
(4) In order to meet the requirements of reducing component heat loss, it is necessary to add insulation material with a thickness of 20mm or more on the inward side of the concealed roller shutter packaging box, and the gaps can be sealed with sealing strips or other materials.