Wipe regularly with a soft cloth to wipe the surface dust. Try to use a mild cleaning agent and gently wipe. Do not put it together with other hard objects to avoid external impact and damage, and do not use hard materials to hit and strike, as this will cause the paint layer to warp and the chrome layer to fall off. Do not use a humidifier around the moisture-proof and sunscreen iron guardrail as much as possible, and avoid direct sunlight outside the window to prevent metal oxidation, deterioration, discoloration, and peeling of the surface paint. To prevent metal rusting, it is recommended to regularly wipe the surface with a cotton cloth dipped in a small amount of anti rust oil or sewing machine oil to keep it as bright as new. If the furniture has started to rust, oil can be applied to the rust area to remove the rust.
2. Main control project
(1) The material, specifications, quantity, and combustion performance level of wood and plastic used for the production and installation of balcony iron guardrails and handrails should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: observation; Check the product qualification certificate, entry acceptance record, and performance testing report.
(2) The shape, size, and installation position of iron guardrails and handrails should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: observation and ruler inspection; Check the entry acceptance records.
(3) The quantity, specifications, location, and connection nodes between the iron guardrail and embedded parts for the installation of iron guardrails and handrails should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: Check the acceptance records and construction records of concealed works.
(4) The height, spacing, and installation position of iron guardrails must meet the design requirements. The installation of iron guardrails must be firm. Inspection method: observation; Ruler inspection; Hand wrench inspection.
(5) Iron guardrail glass should use tempered glass or tempered laminated glass with a nominal thickness of not less than 12mm. When one side of the iron guardrail is 5m or more above the ground level, tempered laminated glass should be used. Inspection method: observation; Ruler inspection; Check the product qualification certificate and entry acceptance record.
3. General items
(1) The curvature of the iron guardrail and handrail corners should meet the design requirements, the joints should be tight, the surface should be smooth, the color should be consistent, and there should be no cracks, warping, or damage. Inspection method: observation; Hand touch inspection.
(2) Permissible deviations and inspections for the installation of iron guardrails and handrails. Inspection method: observation; Ruler inspection; Check the product qualification certificate and entry acceptance record.
It is difficult to detect the qualification of the installation of balcony iron guardrails. The quality of the installation of iron guardrails on balconies directly affects the safety of their use. So everyone must pay attention and remember some of the above items.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is Jinan Iron Art Barrier. For more information and questions, please click http://www.jnghbxg.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!