As a professional Jinan electric roller shutter door installation and maintenance manufacturer, we not only produce and supply high-quality roller shutter doors, but also provide maintenance services. Here, I would like to share with you the precautions for the correct operation of the electric roller shutter door.
1. Reliable fire protection facilities shall be provided at the upper end of the installation position of the electric roller shutter door. When the lower end of the drum of the roller shutter door is used as a package box or ceiling, a removable movable cover plate shall be set. 500 × 500mm removable manhole for easy maintenance.
2. In case of large shaking or abnormal sound during the operation of the electric roller shutter door, stop the machine for inspection to eliminate the sundries that hinder the normal opening and closing of the door shutter.
3. The electric roller shutter door curtain and rust prone parts shall be subject to regular anti-corrosion, paint and maintenance treatment. It is prohibited to impact the door surface with heavy objects and hard objects.
4. The upper limit position of the bottom beam seat of the electric roller shutter door must be kept at a distance of more than 200mm from the lower end of the bearing frame to ensure that there is no rush when the brake stops.
5. In the process of opening and closing, the electric roller shutter door shall have the function of following the position, and shall not stop and continue to slide. If the sliding distance is greater than 50mm, the control electric appliance of the roller shutter door and the roller shutter mechanism shall be carefully inspected and repaired immediately until the operation is normal.
6. The electric rolling door machine shall be inspected regularly (at least 3 times a year) during operation, sliding, transmission and other parts, and timely refueled as required to ensure the normal use of the rolling door.
7. The electric roller shutter door curtain and the roller shutter machine shall not be in contact with acid and alkaline solutions to prevent corrosion of the door curtain surface.
8. The opening and closing direction of all electrically controlled roller shutter doors shall be the same as that indicated by the switch box. In particular, when the power supply is newly connected for trial run or the external input power is used to change the phase line, the manual device shall be used first to place the door shutter at the position of 1 / 2 of the door opening height. After the power supply is connected, the roller shutter shall be opened and closed for trial operation until it is attached with the indication. Otherwise, it can be used normally. Otherwise, the limiter will be damaged, causing the roller shutter to reverse roll or flush, causing losses.
In addition, it should be noted that when the electric roller shutter door is operated, the operator must stand at the position where the operation state of the roller shutter door can be seen, otherwise it is easy to be damaged by accident. Security is very important. Come to our website for more information http://www.jnyuqilin.com Let's see.